Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A terrible movie and ice cream

 I really wanted this movie to be good. I thought it was going to be amazing, but I should have known better since nobody was really talking about it. The action sequences were ridiculous, the acting was ok except for the main character (who was really bad), and the plot was just weird. If you're looking for a popcorn movie that is a cheap red box rental, then go for it, but don't expect anything amazing.






However, if you're looking for something truly amazing.....


This stuff is the devil. It's the best ice cream I have ever eaten, by far and it lives in the Safeway freezer. Justin has been late home many a time to surprise me at home with some of this amazing amazing stuff. I guess I wrote that like he does it solely because I love this ice cream, but really he is addicted too. Seriously, though, once you've eaten this ice cream everything other desert will taste inferior. I warned you.....

1 comment:

BB said...

Thanks for the review -- I might just skip it. And I will need to stay AWAY from that ice cream!!