Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A new Prez + Another week

Carefully chopping veggies
 Tuesday saw the announcement of the reelection of Obama, which was a bit disappointing for me. But, he's our leader and won a clear victory both by popular vote and electoral college.

We had PT again for Devin this last week and I forgot to bring his day brace, which the therapist wasn't happy about. I have no more appointments for November since she books up so quickly, so I guess she'll have to wait until December to see it. I'm hoping she'll tell us no more day brace for Devin.

Luke has lately been a great help and now makes us a salad almost nightly. He's very proud of his creations and both boys are now eating salad with gusto even with the oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.

Justin left for the weekend to go to a CrossFit Olympic Lifting seminar. He came home super excited about increasing the amount of weight he is able lift in different ways.. I was just happy that he managed to miss out on an almost week-long trip to Miama, Florida with the drill team because of the seminar. He is currently trying to get the boys and I grandstand seats for the Macy's Day Parade.. more news on that as it gets closer :)

Anywho, no exciting news. We went to the library today for story time and the boys each made little Indian pouches. Luke told me that his pouch "really came together" and then spent some time outside of the library collecting small things to put inside of it.

Looking forward to a nice relaxing week ahead with NO TDY'S and no plans.

4 comments:

BB said...

I currently have C#2 doing salad duty. She doesn't do it with as much gusto as Luke. But, she does it.

Sarah said...

I love having the children start doing chores :) I'm sure he'll be resistant someday

DCAja said...

ok!

Bong Hardy said...

https://ramal.id/shio-babi/